Thursday, August 27, 2009

diferent style, same theme

I suck at most natural media, honestly...
colored pencil I always get those horrible scratchy parts accross the picture
oils, they end up smudgey and messy
acrylic, arrrgh stupid solid colors never blend propertly
chalk, they end up looking like scribbles in the pavement
markers, ugh don`t make me go there

However, I kinda like watercolor :P
I like the softer almost-tranparent effect they give. It may not be the proper way to render bulging pectorals and sexy bubble butts but it kinda gives an innocent look to my pics (something a lot of people have noticed)

I`ve been experimenting with them a little and end up with this. I know it`s not prefect guys, but I kinda liked it and wanted to post it


8 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

Gorgeous! I'm gonna have to commission a wall painting from you some day ;-)

Anonymous said...

i really like and find the background interesting.

WTJohn said...

havent tried the coloring technique before.
pens, pencils and color pencils are my thing.

you did a good job on this
im loving it ^_^

witomski said...

Beautiful as usual. Gives a feel of a work in progress...Joe

Damian & Trent said...

Great use of waters. Your guy has a fantastic bod, & the softness of the colors makes him very appealing.

Damian & Trent

Anonymous said...

You Are Indeed a true Master
Keep up the good work

Hey Guys I just Oppened a new blog
come visit me at:
http://garabatog.blogspot.com/

Baralust said...

Amazing and hot drawing!

0841017658 said...

How are you today? How is your feeling to post the gay movie?your site really interesting, especially the pictures I really love and see the movies,
you have a good job.
could you share to allow me to put your blong i happy put your blog in my blog list ?
Here is my blog http://towngay.blogspot.com/
and you please put my blog to your blog list if you dont mind me , I do hope you will be kind to
do what i reguest,

Thank you so much for your sharing to me

Regards,

http://towngay.blogspot.com/