Sunday, May 24, 2009

Odd color practice



I think I may be a little bit rusted. I finally finished those dreaded finals and now I got the time to make more pics.
Now I sit and try to come with some pics and realize I can`t get a single color scheme right...
Composition looks bad, rendering sucks, sheesh
Dunno what it is, I think I shouldn`t stay away from coloring for too long.

Anyway, here`s Cray pleasuring his manpussy...
I don`t know if this counts as furry, but I really like Cray (BoF IV) and Rei (BoF III). So burly and strong, with that wild tiger quality to them. You just know they must be beasts in bed

4 comments:

Psychodan said...

whats BoF? sorry if i sound tarded 0_o

Gay Comic Geek said...

Alright, I now have a new favorite pic!

Abs said...

@Psychodan
Lol, thats Breath of Fire

@Gay comic geek
hey, thanks man!

cclicious said...

Great picture <3 Cray and Rei definitively are hot.

...

It's really hard playing while drooling...