Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stripper Night A

First three pages of my short story involving dancers, improper touching and g strings
I started this to practice some inking and shading skills, so don´t expect some big quality ok?

I´ll be posting the pages in the following days
As always, any comments are welcome!


Lucky Stallion said...

It looks amazing already! Thanks for sharing it with us! :D

Dragonslair said...


I can´t wait for more!!!!

Your art is amazing and incredible!!!!

KEPLER23BCN said...

We missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love those pecs, those nipples!!

Continuing well!!!!

One kisssss

Anonymous said...

Wow this is so amazing. I cant wait for more.

Tommy said...

Looks awesome, would love to buy a book of your work, but great as always.

Abs said...

Lucky Stallion:
Thank you!
I´m glad you liked it!

Thank you!
There´s more comeing very soon!

And i¨ve missed you too guys!!
I´ll try not to stay away for too long!

thank you so much!

Well, there may be something in the works for the future...

JockTom said...

This is awesome!! I've been waiting for u to do some hot comics! ;)

JockTom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.