Thursday, December 10, 2009

finally, time to breath

It`s been an awfully busy month. I haven`t been able to post for two reasons.
First, school was a killer this month. Ugh I know it`s supposed to be hard, but it`s like teachers deliberately want to fail students. So I`m really glad that`s over.
Second, Mr. Eric Arvin approached me to see if I would collaborate with him on his amazing XXXmas tale, part two. And even though I knew it would mean many late nite works, I just couldn`t resist!

I really liked the way the illustrations turned out, and I hope you guys will like them as well (Including a breeding/gang bang bar scene, yeouch)

Anyway, I`m back, and hope now I can finally finish all those WIPs



Ps: For some reason, I find it incredibly erotic when muscle guys make a full split, they look so slutty :P

7 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

LOL. Fantastic! Love the new image!

DANIEL MAINÉ said...

happy christmas for you too dude!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read the next adventure and see your artwork.

FMX said...

Yay! I loved the first one! Can't wait to buy the second one.

Wonder Man said...

so cool

witomski said...

'Tis the season to be slutty!

Tendencias De Las Viviendas Actuales said...

Great read thhanks